Undergraduate Academic Programs
The University of Science and Technology has ten majors, four in the science track and six in the engineering track. In this section, you will find the recommended course sequence for the various programs offered at the university.
- Environmental Engineering
- Nanotechnology Engineering
- Renewable Energy Engineering
- Energy and Bioprocess Engineering (Unavailable for newly admitted students)
- Aerospace Engineering (Unavailable for newly admitted students)
- Communications and Information Engineering