The 3rd International Conference on Material Science and Engineering 2020 - ICMSE-RAC
“Nanomedicine and Nanopharmaceutics”
The 3rd International Conference on Material Science and Engineering 2020 - ICMSE-RAC"
Date: 15-17 March 2020 in Alexandria.
Chair: Prof. Dr. Ibrahim M. El-Sherbiny
Zewail City of Science and Technology
Registration Link: https://icmse-rac2020.ejust.edu.eg/
Registration deadline: 5 Feb 2020.
Designing and developing new nano and biomaterials is a field that has gained much attention recently.
Researchers aim at developing novel nano and biomaterials that provide desired properties including biocompatibility, biodegradability and enhanced safety profile. These materials are generally intended to be used in various fields; Nano-pharmaceutics, smart drug delivery, biosensing, and tissue engineering. Besides, it has been established that using the nano-form of these biomaterials provides the desired characteristics in many of these applications. The main objective of this symposium is to provide an opportunity for researchers in the field of biomaterials, pharmacy and nano-medicine (Drug delivery, Tissue engineering and Nanobiosensors) to meet and discuss recent advances in the field. We invite you to join scientists from across the globe to share your recent work related to one or more of the following themes.
- Design, physical, biological and chemical characteristics of biomaterials and their clinical applications.
- Synthesis and fabrication of new nanomaterials for biomedical applications. - Nanopharmaceutics and controlled (targeted sustained) drug delivery.
- Nano and biomaterials for dental applications.
- Biomaterials and nano-materials for tissue engineering and regenerative medicine applications.
- Synthesis and characterization of nano-materials for early diagnostics and biosensing applications.