Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2022
Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2022:
The University of Science and Technology provides a world-class educational environment. Tuition fees is calculated based on the number of registered credit hours in each academic semester. The tuition of each credit hour for the academic year 2022:
- 3,400 EGP (Three Thousand and Fourhundred Egyptian Pounds) for Egyptian students
- 350 USD (Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars) for non- Egyptian students.
The tuition fees include access to mandatory laboratory supplies for experiments, library, scientific databases,and access to career advising services.
After the final acceptance of joining the University of Science and Technology in Zewail City, the student has to pay a non-refundable deposit (10,000 EGP).
The student can pay the tuition fees through four installments. The tuition may be subject to an annual increase for the new admitted students of future academic years.
- Science students must complete 130 credit hours during their entire study at the university.
- Engineering students are required to complete 162 credit hours to graduate.
Methods of Payment:
- Cash deposits in any CIB branch
- Bank transfer with submitting the original payment receipt to the admission and registration office each semester.
For Any Inquiry
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit the Office of Admission and Registration in Zewail City of Science and Technology in Zewail City located in the one stop shop from 10 AM to 2 PM except Friday, Saturday and the official vacations.