University of Science and Technology at Zewail City (UST) offers graduate programs in sciences and engineering disciplines. These graduate programs accept applications from B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree holders. Applicants with B.Sc. degrees have the opportunity to apply for MEng and M.Sc. graduate programs. Applicants with M.Sc. degrees have the opportunity to apply for the Ph.D. program.
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.Sc. in Mathematics
- M.Sc. in Engineering Mathematics
- M.Sc. in Cyber Security (Joint between CIE and Math programs)
- M.Sc. in Artificial Intelligence (Joint between CIE and Math programs)
- M.Sc. in Environmental Engineering
- MEng. in Environmental Engineering
- M.Sc. in Biomedical Sciences
- M.Sc. in Nano-Science
- M.Sc. in Nanotechnology and Nanoelectronics Engineering
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Nano-Science
- Ph.D. in Physics
- Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Engineering Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Nanotechnology and Nanoelectronics Engineering
- Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering
Applicants have to satisfy admission criteria to be accepted in graduate programs at UST. These admission criteria are intended to confirm the applicant’s scientific calibre in the field in which he/she is pursuing the graduate degree.
Applicants should complete the online application form by the deadline announced on the UST website. Certificates, letters of recommendation, personal statement, and research proposal (for Ph.D. applicants) should be attached with the application.
All applications are processed and assessed by the graduate program committee (GPC) and approved by the graduate studies committee (GSC). Both committees are formed by the Dean of Academic Affairs and the Executive President.
The University has the right to modify any academic requirements. Requirements and regulations changed by the University will be announced when necessary to all enrolled students. The students are responsible for being aware of all academic requirements and regulations stated in this part and in each specific field of study.
The Graduate Academic Requirements & Curriculum apply to all students towards their MENG, M.Sc. and Ph.D. programs. Specific Program Requirements are described under each field of study. The following sections list the graduate degrees that are offered at UST and present requirements for successful completion of offered degrees.